EDUCATION - I studied at and received my Bachelor of Laws from the University of Queensland in 1991; completing the last 2 years of my degree whilst clerking for a Judge in the Australian Federal Administrative Appeals system.
BUSINESS - My background is that of 20 year commercial lawyer with an extensive background in commercial and residential property sales, commercial and finance transactions. Click on the Doherty Legal logo.
Combining these three (3) proficiencies in law, knowledge of property and business-to-business sales ensures that my clients have powerful, energetic and skillful representation.
From negotiating the purchase or sale to explaining the nuances of the contract I like to add value to the experience.
- A Realtor® who is also an experienced 20 year lawyer is a powerful representative. My clients have two professionals for the price of one and their legal position is always safeguarded.
- I am personally involved in your sale, including experienced initial research, staging and negotiation skills, from start to finish. I am available 24/7, personally conduct my own open houses (where the selling actually takes place) and will provide a detailed report on the buyers who attended. Knowledge is power.
- I will market your property differently and more extensively. Not just an ad in the North Shore News, but internationally to home buyers coming from Asia, the Middle East and Latin America through relationships with international realtors and specialist media.
- An understanding that your house has sentimental and financial significance
- Legal expertise in the negotiation of the transaction and protection of your position
- The best possible financial result from the sale of your house
- A stress free experience
- Tenacity from your Realtor®
Mobile: 604-396-9555 Phone: 604-922-6995 Fax: 604-922-6289 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org